Do you want to lose weight without dieting?
Look no further. Your answer is here.
Perhaps you can relate to my journey. Years of fluctuating weight gain and loss. My weight depended on the amount of stress, what exactly was going on in my life at the moment and most of all, my lack of cooking skills. You see, I used to burn water. Another time, I’ll share how I took my cooking level of basic spaghetti noodles and a jar of sauce to homemade food I now feel good about offering my family. It was not at all as hard as I’d anticipated and as a result, should not have put off for so long.
Let me get to the point. I’m going to tell you that the best thing you can do for your waistline, and your overall health, is to change your eating habits. Lose weight without dieting. It’s much easier than you think.
We are all on our own life journey. If losing weight is currently at or near the top of your priority list, I want you to download this report I have for you:
When I was 27 years old, the “joke” in our house was that I burn water.
Funny, but sadly, it was true. Have you ever turned on a pot of water, walked away while you waited for it to start boiling only to forget about it, come back and then water had boiled dry? No? Ok, me either.
Let’s fast forward and get to the point, shall we?
- 2010 I met and married my now husband (still could not cook then at age 31).
- 2012 We had a baby and I wanted desperately to be the healthiest “me” I could be so that my body had all the nutrients possible to feed our baby.
- We decided to order “Diet to Go,” not for me to be on a diet but because we could pick their premade meals up twice a week, fresh, never frozen and I was eating healthy. That was my goal at the time and I felt good about it.
- 2013 We moved to a new house and I was determined to learn how to cook because eating well was important to me to teach my daughter (I failed in the beginning but that’s another day and another post to share).
- 2015 In the fall I entered a weight loss challenge with a group of about 20 moms in my area. We all put $20 in the pot, had a good system with two admins who tracked each person’s weight each week and at the end of the challenge, the top 3 women who lost the most body percentage won a predetermined amount from the pot. Guess what? I won first place and I didn’t exercise at all. I wanted to lose weight without dieting, and I did just that.
If you want to know how I did it, download my 16-page guide and you’ll see how you can follow the easy plan I followed with great results. You can get the guide here:
During a challenge lasting fewer than three weeks, I went from 155 pounds to 142 pounds. So, I had lost the highest body weight percentage. Now, a little over a year later, I am at 135 pounds and feel good about the example I’m setting for my daughter. You can absolutely aslo lose weight without dieting.
I’ll end for now with my absolute most recommended kitchen appliances. These are the ones I no longer want to live without:
- Vitamix Blender. This is the most expensive but worth its weight in gold.
- Crock Pot. A basic, simple one will do just fine.
- Instant Pot. I use this every single day. Normally, multiple times a day. Read the reviews yourself. The reviews absolutely do not lie. I could talk for a copule hours about this amazing appliance. My only regret, is not purchasing it sooner than I did in the summer of 2016.